Finish Your Book in 8 Weeks
It is time to write your novel. Finish it with support and guidance to keep you from going off track!
Hack Your Muse is an 8 week writer's boot camp where the focus is on you getting your muse tamed, your excuses stamped out, and your draft written.
- Your daily accountability means you will get to know your muse better than a spouse!
- No question is too big, small, silly, or profound for the weekly Q&A with Kelly McClymer.
- You'll learn how to tackle and overcome every obstacle in your path to a finished novel.
- You'll get a steady stream of tips, tricks, and tools to keep your book on track.
- You will finish your draft...and get a checklist of what to do next.
Kelly McClymer is a USA Today bestselling author of the Once Upon a Wedding historical romance series, the Secret Shopper Mom mystery series, and the young adult Salem Witch Tryouts series, among other books. She loves to explore the way love can transform and strengthen the human spirit, and sometimes make the impossible possible.
In working with writers as an instructor through LongRidge Writer's Group and local writing groups, Kelly has been happy to share the secret to writing a good book with every writer she met: you have to take the story in your head and pin it to the page with words. Once you've done that, you're a writer, and you can begin editing that story you captured with your words into a good book.